- What are the top priorities for family offices going into 2023?
- To what extent has allocation changed amidst market volatility and uncertainty?
- What is the outlook for real estate investments?
- How can family office investors access and invest in industries of the future, such as Web3 technology, biotechnology and advanced manufacturing?
- What are the main challenges to sustainable and impact investing, and how can they be overcome?
About the Event
AsianInvestor’s Family Office Briefing returns to Hong Kong as an in-person event for the first time since 2019 and will bring together a select group of family office leaders to discuss the investment landscape, emerging themes and opportunities, and the growing importance of sustainable and impact investing.
In this event, we will explore:
Joseph H. L. Chan, JP
Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury
The Government of Hong Kong SAR
we are looking forward to seeing you in